Join us this fall as PRSA presents ICON 2021 in person and online!
Oct. 17-19 at Orlando World Center Marriott
ICON 2021 will deliver the thought leadership, education, information and connections you need to accelerate your professional career opportunities by:
- Showcasing the resilience, agility and responsiveness of professional communicators, educators and students in challenging times.
- Preparing professional communicators and students to thrive and excel in the future by presenting emerging technologies, innovative solutions and evolving approaches to public relations and public affairs.
- Taking the lessons of 2020 and sharing best practices around crisis communications, advocacy, activism, agility and preparedness.
- Unleashing the power of the individual communicator to influence outcomes.
- Building a reimagined future while galvanizing the power of many voices.
Gather with friends, colleagues and leaders in the profession to define the future of communications.
If you are ready to travel to Orlando, Florida, we will be there Oct. 17-19. Look for more details on programming and the pandemic protocols to provide a safe and secure event for participants. For information on the Orlando World Center Marriott’s health and safety protocols, visit WhatToExpect.Marriott.com.
Excited to experience ICON 2021 from your home or office?
If you can’t make it to Orlando this October, PRSA has programming and networking for you, too!
We are hard at work designing a companion virtual event packed with inspiration and innovative skill- and knowledge-building content delivered to your desktop or other device.