Since 1947, the Public Relations Society of America has advanced the standards of the public relations profession and provided members with professional development opportunities through continuing education, information exchange, and research projects conducted on the national and local level. More than 20,000 members strong, organized in 114 chapters, PRSA is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals.
Alongside the Northwest Arkansas community, so goes our PRSA chapter, full of life and vigorous development. We have one of the fastest growing chapters in the nation – a dynamic assembly of seasoned veterans, spokespeople and communications specialists from major corporations, recent graduates new to careers, private consultants, agency representatives, researchers and non-profit leaders.
Expand your professional and networking opportunities and join us for the next monthly meeting. We look forward to greeting you.
2015 Chapter President
· Event: Chapter meeting
· Date: Wednesday, June 10
· Time: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
· Place: Arkansas World Trade Center, 3300 S. Market St., Suite 400, Rogers
· Cost: $15 for PRSA members, free for non-members.
· Program: Mark your calendar to attend the next NWA PRSA meeting on June 10 for a crowdsourced session of solution sharing among peers.
Attendees will share the best tech (and other) tools that help them keep their sanity as PR professionals. From tried and true ways to capture ideas, schedule group meetings or tools to put your social media management on steroids, there is no comparison for picking up new ideas from other professionals. We’ll capture ideas in a rapid fire format (and they’ll be transcribed and shared with all attendees).
Be sure to make a mental list of your favorite tactics to share and invite a peer or colleague: professionals working in related fields such as marketing, communication and advertising will gain new contacts and motivation from involvement with NWA PRSA.
Join us on Wednesday, June 10 at 11:30 a.m. at the Arkansas World Trade Center (3300 South Market Street Suite 400 in Rogers, across from Embassy Suites) and leave with new tools in your PR tool kit!
· RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/communication-tools-tactics-tickets-17154349120 or at email@example.com by noon Monday, June 8.
Building Professionalism Through PRSA
The Northwest Arkansas Chapter of PRSA is the leading organization for public relations professionals in the area committed to unifying, strengthening and advancing the profession.
We are dedicated to enhancing the practice of public relations by promoting the professionalism of our members and fostering awareness of our contributions to the public good.
We do this by:
• Empowering public relations professionals to realize their full potential;
• Promoting the highest standards of excellence, professional competence and ethics;
• Creating a collegial environment for professionals to network and mentor one another;
• Providing professional development and educational opportunities; and
• Building understanding and support for public relations throughout the community.
Get on the inside track to a bright future. PRSA provides what you need at any level of your career.