Maintaining Your APR
Accredited professionals must maintain their credential and commitment to the sound and ethical practice of public relations every three years. Maintenance can be achieved through lifelong learning, participating in industry events, giving back to local Accreditation programs, or some combination of the above.
Consider the below activities, which both advance Accreditation and help you reach maintenance goals, such as:
- Mentoring APR candidates.
- Joining Readiness Review panels.
- Teaching an APR prep course class at the local level or be an APR Online Course Facilitator.
- Speaking publicly or publish on the topic of public relations.
- Guidelines for Using APR
- Downloadable logos (APR and APR+M)
- Maintenance of Accreditation Application
- Maintenance of Accreditation Addendum
- APR+M Maintenance Application